We are so excited to meet in-person with you for happy hour following our virtual event, House Cooling Party! All 4 co-Executive Directors and some RVC staff will be present to celebrate the success of our first live thought leadership event!
WHEN: 4 – 6 PM June 8th
WHERE: 1158 Broadway, Seattle, WA 98122
Optimism Brewing has generously provided space for us to convene. Here are some things you may need to know:
- We want to be mindful of the most vulnerable in our community. Please take a COVID rapid test before attending this event, stay home if you are not feeling well, and wear a mask when not consuming food or drinks. We will also have masks, extra tests, and sanitation stations available!
- Due to its location, parking can be a bit of an issue! Here are some parking and transportation notes on their website.
- Optimism is a dog-friendly facility. Here is what they say: “Furry friends are always welcome at the brewery as long as they remain on leashes and in control of their owners at all times.”
- There is a dedicated Kids Play Area on the other end of the brewery
- Gender neutral bathrooms!
- Optimism is a food-friendly brewing. If you think you might get a bit peckish, feel free to bring some snacks.
- Speaking of, they usually host a food truck in their courtyard space. On the day of our Happy Hour gathering, El Gran Taco is slated to be the food truck on-site.
- They request no outside alcohol, but feel free to bring some non-alcoholic drinks if beer is not your beverage!
- For Optimism’s gluten-free, nonalcoholic, and cider options, check out their FAQ. They also mention how the beers are vegan!