Join RVC’s Alumni Association!
Leadership development does not stop when our program stops, and it is important to RVC to continue to invest and engage our alums. This is why we’ve started an Alumni Association for our former Fellows to continue their connection to the organization and to future cohorts of leaders of color and to support their professional growth as much as we can.
Alums have access to two types of services for this current iteration of our alumni program.
- Career Services
- Job Board/Postings
- Professional Development Opportunities + Funding
- Resume/Cover Letter Reviews (upon request)
- Relationship Building
- RVC Fellows Alum specific networking events
- Annual Check-Ins with RVC Staff
- Monthly Email with Opportunities to Connect, Support, and Celebrate each other.
At the moment, this support is offered at no additional cost.
For questions or for more information, please contact Christian Moore, Fellowship Program Coordinator, [email protected].