Terms of Service for Collaborative Nonprofit Budgeting: A Google Sheets add-on application.
Effective: September 1, 2022
Welcome to Collaborative Nonprofit Budgeting, a Google Sheets add-on application provided by Rooted in Vibrant Communities Seattle (“RVC Seattle”) and Alicia Radford. Please review the terms outlined in this document before using the Collaborative Nonprofit Budgeting add-on “Service.”
If you are entering into this Agreement on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind such entity to these terms and conditions, in which case the terms “you,” “your,” or “Member” shall refer to such entity. This Service is intended for those who are of the age of majority and able to enter legally binding contracts without any right of rescission. Accordingly, in using the Service, you represent, warrant and agree that you are at least eighteen (18) years or older.
If you do not agree with these Terms, you must not accept this “Agreement” and may not use the “Service.”
- Using the Service
- Google Marketplace
- Privacy and Security
- Code of Conduct
- Disclaimer of Warranties
- Limitation of Liability
- Choice of Law, Jurisdiction and Venue
- Cancellation Policy
Using the Service
The Collaborative Nonprofit Budgeting application provides a set of tools that extends the free and cloud-based Google G Suite platform.
Access to and use of the Service requires a Google account. You understand that you are solely responsible for obtaining the internet access and all equipment necessary to use the Service, and for appropriately configuring and maintaining your own Google account.
Subject to all Terms of this Agreement, we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, non-transferable license to access and use the Service.
We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue any port of the Service for any reason without notice.
The Service is also subject to the G Suite Marketplace Application Requirements where it is examined to ensure it meets Google’s guidelines, including safeguarding user data. For more information, see the G Suite add-on review process.
Privacy and Security
This Service is not designed to process or to solicit the processing of personally identifiable information (“PII.”) Please note that if you intend to use this Service to process PII, you must do so in compliance with your national state, and/or local laws and regulations.
This Service does not access, use, collect, view, share, or maintain PII.
Code of Conduct
- Use the Service in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any site servers, or networks connected to any Site server, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of our Service;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any site, other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to any site server or to any website through hacking, password mining, or any other means;
- Obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through our Service;
- Use data mining, robots, screen scraping, or similar data gathering and extraction tools on our site;
- Use any metatags or any other “hidden text” utilizing any of our names, services, or trademarks or trade dress without our express written consent;
- Publish, post, upload, distribute, or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent, or unlawful topic, name, material, or information related to our site;
- Download, copy, or otherwise use any content, material or information, including trademarks, logos, text, images or photographs, which are made available through our site in any manner, including without limitation in any manner that infringes any of our copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right or such rights any other party;
- Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs;
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including, but not limited to, e-mail addresses;
- Use our Service in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming, or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise);
- Direct traffic, post links, advertise, or engage in any similar conduct related to other websites, companies, competitors, or services;
- Use our Service, services, or tools if you are unable to form legally binding contracts;
- Attempt to copy or mirror the information, data, content, or coding from our Service; and
- Attempt to reverse engineer or reconstruct any portion of our Service.
- You agree to comply fully with any applicable laws and regulations. You agree to cooperate in any governmental investigation regarding your use of our Service. You further agree that you will adhere to all applicable state and federal laws and regulations.
Disclaimer of Warranties
We make every reasonable effort to ensure the functionality of the Service. The tools we develop exist within a fast-moving ecosystem in which functions may fail and may need to be fixed from time to time. We welcome all users of our tools as partners in their development and refinement, but your use of our Service is subject to the following Disclaimer of Warranties:
- The Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Use of the Service is at your own risk.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the Service is provided without warranties of any kind and WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE AND OUR SUBSIDIARIES, PARTNERS, AFFILIATES, AND LICENSORS DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR CORRECT; THAT THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION, UNINTERRUPTED; THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THE SERVICE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
- Any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Service is downloaded at your own risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from such download or your use of the Service.
Limitation of Liability
We assume no legal responsibility for the misuse of our Service by end users, nor do we make any guarantees of their quality or reliability.
We do not and cannot guarantee the identity of any users with whom you interact when using the Service and are not responsible for users who gain access to the Service.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL WE OR OUR AFFILIATES, AGENTS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUPPLIERS, OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES FOR LOSS OR PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, THAT RESULT FOR THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SERVICE.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we assume no liability or responsibility for any:
- Errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content
- Personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to or use of our service.
- Any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information stored therein.
- Any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the Service.
- Any malicious software agents that may be transmitted to or through our Service by any third party.
- Any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage incurred as a result of the user of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available through the Service; and/or
- Content you create or the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party.
- This Service is developed in U.S. based facilities, and we make no representation that they are appropriate or available for use in other locations.
- If you access or use the Service from other jurisdictions, you understand that you are entirely responsible for compliance with all applicable United States, state and local laws and regulations, including but not limited to export and import regulations.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Us and our subsidiaries, agents, licensors, managers, and other affiliated companies, and their employees, contractors, agents, officers and directors, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from:
- Your use of and access to the Service, including any data or content transmitted or received by you.
- Your violation of any term of this Agreement, including but not
limited to your breach of any of the representations and warranties.
- Your violation of any third-party right, including but not limited to any right of privacy or Intellectual Property Rights.
- Your violation of any applicable law, rule or regulation.
- Any content or information that is submitted via your account.
- Any other party’s access and use of the Service with your unique username, password or other appropriate security code.
Choice of Law, Jurisdiction and Venue
If you have any questions about these terms, please contact: [email protected].