Effective: September 1, 2022
Rooted in Vibrant Communities Seattle/Alicia Radford (“Add-On”, “we”, “our”, or “us”) understands that privacy is essential to the users of our products (“Users”, “you”.) This policy describes how we maintain your privacy when you use our G Suite add-on (“Service”.) By using our “Service”, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Data Collection and Use
- Our Service’s use and transfer to any other app of information received from Google APIs will adhere to Google API Services User Data Policy, including the Limited Use requirements
- Our Service uses Google analytics to capture anonymized usage information. This information includes, for example, the count of active users, the links that are clicked, and how frequently service links are accessed. This type of information is considered confidential and is only used for the purpose of operating, maintaining, and improving features of the “Service.”
- Our Service does not collect, maintain or use personally identifiable information about the User.
- Our Service does not transmit personal data to us.
- All intellectual property rights of your personal data are retained by you.
Add-on Authorization Scopes
The G Suite “Add-On Application” requires that Users give permission to access their Personal Data in the following limited scope: The User Interface Scope: Once installed, the Collaborative Nonprofit Budgeting service will be added as an option under the “Add-ons” drop down menu.
How We Share Information
- We may share User Analytics data with our trusted third party service providers who perform technology services on our behalf, exclusively for the purpose of operating, maintaining, and enhancing our Service.
- Contractors and service providers who may have access to User Analytics in the course of performing their services are subject to the same confidentiality and data security requirements as we are subject.
- We may be required to share information with law enforcement or other third parties when compelled to do so by court order or other legal processes, to comply with statutes or regulations, or if we believe in good faith that the disclosure is necessary to protect the rights, property or personal safety of our users.
- We do not rent or sell information for marketing purposes and we do not share or sell User Analytics with third parties for marketing purposes.
How to Contact Us